Backing up all the contacts in Microsoft Outlook 2007 is quite easy and indeed important in critical situation like software crash, virus problem, pc formatting, data corruption etc. The backing up the contacts is also useful from migrating it from one pc to another.
So, here is how you can take backup of all your MS Outlook 2007 contacts in to Comma Separated Values [.csv]:-
1. Launch Microsoft Outlook.
2. Select File | Import and Export…
3. Select Export to a file and click Next.
4. Select Comma Separated Values (Windows) and click Next.
5. Select your Contacts folder and click Next.
6. Enter the filename in the Save exported file as: field and click Next.
7. You will then see a window explaining that your Contacts will be exported. Click Finish. Your CSV file has now been created.